Sunday, October 26, 2008

Gardenswartz Family















I'm taking advantage of the beautiful Fall weather this weekend, and so are my clients.
On Friday, I met the Gardenswartz family at the Nature Center for some fun Autumn shots.
I had a great time photographing this family,
and enjoying the perfect weather.

The Gardenswartz family were real troopers, letting me lead them all over the park and into the Bosque. We had a lot of fun, even with a small injury. You won't be able to tell from her beautiful smile, but Kathleen (the mom) suffered a bee sting during our shoot!














Fourtunately she was able to smile through the pain and allow me to get these great shots.
Thanks Kathleen for being such a strong woman! And thanks to Seth, Eve, and Jonah too. It was wonderful to spend time with you all.

























































No comments: