Friday, November 21, 2008

Maia Walinsky



Here are some of my favorite shots from a recent portrait session with Maia Walinsky. Maia is active in the theater community and needed some shots to update her portfolio. Maia is a talented girl with a great attitude and I had a wonderful time hanging out with her.
I asked Maia to write a little bio for me. Here's what she wrote:
Maia Walinsky

7th Grade

Bosque School

Some of the productions I have been in are Comedy of Errors (Shakespeare) and The Tempest (Shakespeare). I hope to one day be an actress or surgeon. If I were to be a surgeon I would be a cardiothoracic surgeon like my dad. My favorite movie is probably the Princess Bride. I have loved since I was little. i played soccer this year for my school and liked it a lot and I think i might play in the spring.
Maia Walinsky