Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Stewart Family














The great weather has been awesome this past week and the sunsets spectacular! These shots were taken on a perfect New Mexico evening. So hard to believe it is late November and my clients and I are still comfortable shooting in the foothills!











These shots are from my recent session with Angela, Jim, Jason and Adam Stewart. We shot for about an hour when the light was at its best. As we were walking back to our cars, I could not help but ask this family to pose for me one more time as the skies were bright, streaky pink. The boys were getting cold, but they hung in there and kept close to their Mom and Dad!

































The last shot in this session was taken of me as I was packing my gear using the headlights of a nearby car. The photographer was Adam Stewart who was quite interested in my camera. Maybe I have found a future assistant!










No comments: